Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

To the extent that historical press releases reference BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC as the manufacturer of certain X model vehicles, the referenced vehicles are manufactured in South Carolina with a combination of U.S. origin and imported parts and components.

PressClub USA · Articles · X2.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Search Settings

The All-New 2024 BMW X2.

Wed Oct 11 00:01:00 CEST 2023Press Release

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – October 10, 2023…The BMW X2 introduced the concept of a Sports Activity Coupe (SAC) for the premium compact segment. And now the more distinctive, sportier, and tech-forward second generation makes its debut. Significantly larger dimensions, a pronounced coupe silhouette, and dynamic lines broadcast the leap in development taken by the all-new BMW X2. The progressive character of the new X2 is also evident in the array of systems ...

U10
·
BMW i
·
BMW iX2
·
X2

The 2023 BMW X2 Edition GoldPlay

Wed Jan 26 00:10:00 CET 2022Press Release

Aged

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – January 25, 2022…The distinctive design of the BMW X2 Sports Activity Coupe projects a sense of athleticism that reflects the car’s sporty driving characteristics. Today, BMW announces a special edition trim package for the 2023 X2 line: the X2 Edition GoldPlay.

F39
·
X2

The 2021 BMW X2 Edition M Mesh

Wed Sep 30 00:01:00 CEST 2020Press Release

Aged

Woodcliff Lake, NJ - Sept. 29, 2020…Today, BMW announces a special edition trim package for the 2021 model year X2 Sports Activity Coupe. The new package will not be limited in the number of vehicles that can be ordered with it. Available on X2 sDrive28i and xDrive28i models, the new design package adds:

F39
·
Special Vehicles
·
X2

The all-new 2019 BMW X2 M35i: M DNA for the most powerful compact Sports Activity Coupe.

Fri Sep 07 00:15:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Aged

Woodcliff Lake, NJ - September 6, 2018...Today, BMW announced the newest member of the X2 Sports Activity Coupe family, the 2019 X2 M35i. The new BMW X2 has inspired a modern and young-at-heart target group following its premiere in March 2018. With its extroverted design, the BMW X2 interprets the character of a premium SAC (Sports Activity Coupes) in an entirely new way.

F39
·
X2
·
BMW M Performance Automobiles

Media Alert: BMW X4 M40i M Performance to make North American debut at 2018 New York International Auto Show.

Thu Mar 08 17:46:57 CET 2018Press Release

Aged

The 2019 BMW X4 M40i M Performance will make its North American debut at the 2018 New York International Auto Show taking place at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center (located at 655 West 34th Street at 11th Avenue), in Manhattan. English- and German-speaking BMW representatives will be available for interviews on press days, Wednesday, March 28 and Thursday, March 29, at the BMW Stand.

G02
·
F39
·
F90
·
G01
·
I01s
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
Coupé
·
X4
·
X2
·
M Cars
·
M5
·
X3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3s
·
i8 Coupé
·
i8 Roadster

Media Alert: BMW X2 and 2019 BMW i8 Coupe to make World Debuts at North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Mon Dec 18 16:00:00 CET 2017Press Release

Aged

One year after the BMW X2 Concept appeared in Detroit, the all-new BMW X2 will make its world debut at the 2018 North American International Auto Show on Monday, January 15, 2018. The BMW press conference will be held at 9:35 a.m. EST at the BMW stand at COBO Center, One Washington Boulevard Detroit, MI 48226. In addition, the 2019 BMW i8 Coupe will also make its world debut at the show and will be featured alongside a number of electrified BMW vehicles. ...

F39
·
I12 LCI
·
I15
·
I01s
·
F80
·
F90
·
G01
·
Coupé
·
America
·
Detroit
·
X2
·
i8 Coupé
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
i8 Roadster
·
BMW i3s
·
M Cars
·
M3

The First-Ever 2018 BMW X2: powerful and agile

Wed Oct 25 18:00:00 CEST 2017Press Release

Aged

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – October 25 2017 … Today, BMW announced the first-ever BMW X2, a new breed of car takes on the stage as the newest addition to the BMW X family featuring an unmistakable design with sporty yet urban genes. The car’s specifically tuned chassis and xDrive, BMW’s intelligent all-wheel-drive system, promise undiluted driving fun. The cutting-edge BMW TwinPower Turbo engine strikes the ideal balance between sporting dynamics and exceptional ...

F39
·
X2
My.PressClub Login

PressClub Information

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.

Munich. Here you can watch the webcast of the 104 Annual General Meeting of BMW AG.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Change Search Settings.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of Attachment
  • Arabic
  • English
  • English - US
  • German