Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Global · Articles · X2.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW model update measures for spring 2024.

Wed Jan 31 00:01:00 CET 2024Press Release

+++ Start of sales for the third fully electric model variant of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan +++ Additional drive system variants for the fully electric BMW iX2, the BMW X2 and the BMW XM +++ Highway Assistant now also available for the BMW 7 Series, BMW XM, BMW iX, BMW X5, BMW X6 and BMW X7 +++ Upgraded smartphone integration for vehicles with BMW Operating System 9 and optimised display of charging stations +++ Extended functionality for My BMW App +++ ...

F39
·
G05
·
G06
·
G07
·
U10
·
i20
·
G09
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
BMW iX
·
BMW i
·
BMW i5
·
XM
·
X6
·
BMW iX2
·
X7
·
7 Series
·
X5

The all-new BMW X2 and the first-ever BMW iX2.

Wed Oct 11 00:01:00 CEST 2023Press Kit

The BMW X2 is the car that first introduced the vehicle concept of a Sports Activity Coupé (SAC) for the premium compact segment. And now the even more distinctive, even sportier and even more forward-looking second generation is taking to the stage. Significantly larger dimensions and a pronounced coupé silhouette clearly showcase in its exterior design the development leap taken by the new BMW X2.

U10
·
BMW i
·
BMW iX2
·
X2

When sporting prowess meets exclusivity: the BMW X2 Edition GoldPlay.

Wed Jan 26 00:10:00 CET 2022Press Release

Archive

New special edition of the compact Sports Activity Coupé dials up the dynamic aura, adds visually striking exterior touches and creates an interior ambience distilled to maximise driving pleasure. The BMW X2 xDrive25e plug-in hybrid, super-sporting BMW X2 M35i and all other engine variants will be available in this special-edition form from March 2022.

F39
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
X2 M35
·
X2 xDrive25e
·
X2

BMW model update measures as of autumn 2021.

Wed Sep 22 00:01:00 CEST 2021Press Release

Archive

Three new drive variants for the new BMW 4 Series Convertible - BMW X1 xDrive18d and BMW X2 xDrive18d now feature 8-speed Steptronic transmission as standard - New exterior paint finishes for BMW 1 Series, BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé, BMW X2, BMW X3 and BMW X4 - My BMW App now with tyre pressure and tyre condition display - BMW i3 Unique Forever Edition premieres.

G23
·
F48 LCI
·
F39
·
F44
·
G01
·
G02
·
I01
·
Gran Coupé
·
2 Series
·
BMW iX3
·
BMW iX
·
1 Series
·
BMW i
·
BMW i3
·
X3
·
Convertible
·
X1

The new BMW X2 M Mesh Edition.

Wed Sep 30 00:02:00 CEST 2020Press Kit

Archive

The new M Mesh Edition gives the BMW X2 an even more distinctive and visually appealing edge. Since it was launched in spring 2018, the X2 has successfully fused an extrovert aura with sporting looks and modern lifestyle features, and carved out a very distinctive place for itself in the BMW X model family and beyond.

F39
·
Special Vehicles
·
X2

BMW model revision measures as of autumn 2020.

Wed Sep 23 00:30:00 CEST 2020Press Release

Archive

All BMW models with Euro 6d - New plug-in hybrid models for the BMW 5 Series – in-line six-cylinder diesel engines with 48-volt mild hybrid technology in the BMW 3 Series and BMW 8 Series - BMW 1 Series and BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé with new engines - Driving Assistant Professional with traffic light recognition – New Digital Services: BMW News, driver profiles with photos and via QR code can be calculated via My BMW App, BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant ...

F44
·
G21
·
G20
·
G31
·
G30
·
G15
·
G14
·
1 Series
·
Coupé
·
3 Series
·
Sedan
·
Touring
·
4 Series
·
5 Series
·
Gran Coupé
·
Convertible
·
BMW i3

More than seven million vehicles with all-electric or plug-in hybrid drive systems by the year 2030.

Wed Aug 12 00:10:00 CEST 2020Press Release

Archive

The BMW Group now already offers the world’s widest selection of premium automobiles with an electrified drive system – digital solutions for increasing the proportion of electric driving offered by plug-in hybrid models – BMW 7 Series, BMW 5 Series and the BMW X1 also available in future with purely electric drive.

I01
·
G08
·
I01s
·
G05
·
G01
·
F48
·
F39
·
3 Series
·
5 Series
·
7 Series
·
BMW i3
·
MINI Countryman
·
MINI Electric
·
Technology
·
Efficient Dynamics
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles

The new BMW X2 xDrive25e.

Wed May 27 00:30:00 CEST 2020Press Kit

Archive

Compact SAC combining versatile sportiness with exemplary efficiency and an electric range of up to 57 kilometres* – new design and equipment features also for the conventionally driven model variants of the BMW X2.

F39
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
X2 xDrive25e
·
X2

BMW model upgrade measures taking effect in the spring of 2020.

Thu Jan 16 00:01:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

Introduction of mild hybrid technology in further models – 40 models already comply with Euro 6d emission standard – additional drive variants for the BMW 1 Series and BMW 3 Series – broader range of leather options and interior trims for the BMW X5, the BMW X6 and the BMW X7.

G20
·
G21
·
G01
·
G02
·
F52
·
F48 LCI
·
F39
·
1 Series
·
Coupé
·
3 Series
·
Sedan
·
Touring
·
Gran Coupé
·
7 Series
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
Convertible
·
X1

Compact BMW X models with plug-in hybrid drive: The new BMW X1 xDrive25e to be launched – followed by the BMW X2 xDrive25e.

Thu Jan 09 09:00:00 CET 2020Press Release

Archive

Plug-in hybrid variants of the Sports Activity Vehicle and the Sports Activity Coupe in the premium compact segment combine agile versatility with exemplary fuel consumption and emissions – efficient electric motor and cutting-edge battery cell technology allow locally emissions-free travel up to a range of 57 kilometres*.

F48 LCI
·
F39
·
F45 LCI
·
F48
·
F49
·
X1
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW iPerformance Automobiles
·
X2
·
X1 xDrive25e
·
X2 xDrive25e

“Choose your X” and “Unplug and Play”: new communication campaigns for the BMW X family and the new BMW plug-in hybrid models.

Mon Aug 05 13:00:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

Internationally homogeneous appearance in TV and print marketing underscores the diversity in the range of Sports Activity Vehicles and Sports Activity Coupés – Electrically powered driving pleasure is the focus of emotive series of short films for use on social media.

F48 LCI
·
F39
·
G01
·
G02
·
G05
·
G06
·
X1
·
X3
·
X5
·
X6
·
Corporate
·
Corporate Media
·
X4
·
X2

BMW model update measures for summer 2019.

Fri May 17 11:30:00 CEST 2019Press Release

Archive

Expansion of the engine line-up for the new BMW 3 Series Sedan, new BMW 8 Series Coupe and new BMW 8 Series Convertible – Launch of the BMW 530e xDrive Sedan and the new BMW M550i xDrive Sedan – Plug-in hybrid models with new battery cell technology and acoustic pedestrian warning

F39
·
G01
·
G02
·
G05
·
G07
·
G29
·
F90
·
3 Series
·
5 Series
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
M5
·
X3
·
X5
·
Z4
·
M4
·
2 Series
·
X4

Specifications of the BMW X2 M35i, valid from 03/2019.

Wed Jan 16 10:16:00 CET 2019Fact & Figures

Archive

Update of the technical data of all BMW series: The values are already based on the test cycle according to the new WLTP regulation and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to allow a comparison between vehicles.

F39
·
Technical Data
·
X2
·
BMW M Automobiles
·
X2 M35
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.

Munich. Here you can watch the webcast of the 104 Annual General Meeting of BMW AG.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

CO2 emission information.

Fuel consumption, CO2 emission figures and power consumption and range were measured using the methods required according to Regulation VO (EC) 2007/715 as amended. They refer to vehicles on the German automotive market. For ranges, the NEDC figures take into account differences in the selected wheel and tyre size, while the WLTP figures take into account the effects of any optional equipment.

All figures have already been calculated based on the new WLTP test cycle. NEDC figures listed have been adjusted to the NEDC measurement method where applicable. WLTP values are used as a basis for the assessment of taxes and other vehicle-related duties which are (also) based on CO2 emissions and, where applicable, for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies. Further information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures is also available at www.bmw.de/wltp.

For further details of the official fuel consumption figures and official specific CO2 emissions of new cars, please refer to the “Manual on the fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and power consumption of new cars”, available at sales outlets free of charge, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Specifications of the BMW 5 Series Sedan, valid from 07/2024.
Fri Jun 28 09:53:00 CEST 2024
G60
5 Series
Specifications of the BMW 5 Series Touring, valid from 07/2024.
Fri Jun 28 09:50:00 CEST 2024
G61
Touring
Technical specifications BMW 220d Active Tourer, valid from 07/2024.
Mon Jun 10 10:38:00 CEST 2024
U06
Active Tourer
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Spanish
  • Language of file attachment